I'll try to explain my use-case.

I have a system that acts remotely. Jobs are requested from a GUI and the logs produced by the jobs have to be streamed back to the GUI via websocket after being treated by a service of mine developed as a RestXQ in BaseX10.

In the current solution all the GUIs connect to the same websocket URL. Sending something to that websocket makes everything available to everyone and it's up to the javascript code to filter out what is of interest for the user.

Instead it would be nice to have isolated channels end-to-end for instance by using the id of the logged user.

Does this make enough sense?

Danke schön Christian.

M.