Dear Christian,

we are currently thinking of a solution based on adding attributes to the websocket with the dedicated function. Then filtering out the right websocket to send a message to based on the attribute value.

as a prerequisite it has to be possible to pass query-parameters to the ws:connect endpoint url?

From the JS point of view "ws://myserver.com/path?param=1" is a valid ws url. Is the server side code able to handle this?

Thanks a lot,

Marco.