Some friends (Nate, Rachell, Cat, Mattea, Kim) and I are  holding a open
house Halloween party at Coyote Grange Hall.
Come enjoy Halloween shenanigans Sat Oct 13th!
All ages welcome, as always. Festivities start at 3pm (come earlier if you
want to help set up ) Live music from 7-10 (thebitterelegance.com). Food,
dancing, games, general mayhem :)
Everyone is welcome! Bring your friends, your kids, your significant others.

No charge to attend. Potluck style, so bring something to share.
Coffee and candy will be on offer, as well as assorted sodas, juice, tea,
and spirits (beer, wine, and stronger stuff). Chocolate frogs, hot dogs,
chili, vegetarian stew, baked potatoes with all the fixings... plus
whatever people bring. If you have food restrictions, just let us know in
advance so we can ensure there will be something available to accommodate
you!
Come in your House colours, your fave character cosplay, or just your best
costume.
Indoor and outdoor space available for enjoyment. Parking on-site. If there
are transport needs, do reach out in advance and we can see what might be
arranged!
Cross-posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/293472468099665/
And Geek Club Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/The-Gee
k-Club-South-Bay/events/254605198/

Coyote Grange Hall
8140 Monterey Road ยท Coyote

The street is divided so you must come up from the Bailey 101 exit (or
U-turn there on Monterey Rd) to reach the hall.

The place has room for perhaps 200 people and we have a band coming so it
would be a shame to have only a small party. I manage the building so I got
it for free. We're providing a lot of food but hopefully the potluck thing
will bring in some interesting variety.  It should be a great party!

~Elise