Hi All,
I created an application with version 1.0 and was forced (due to I think, a bug at the time) to create the XML, write to disk, then read from disk for transcoding files to jpeg format.  I would like to call the transcoder with just the XML and not create any "temporary" files.  Has anyone verified this works properly with 1.1.1?

I think it is simply a matter of using:
public void transcode(TranscoderInput input, TranscoderOutput output)
and passing it a TranscoderInput using a Document as the argument instead of my current way which passes a URI as the constructor's argument.  Can anyone verify this functionality?

Thanks,
Tony