I want to insert JGVTComponent into JScrollPane and have the cavas
(component) as large as SVG document. The problem is that for large zooms
rendering of whole svg extend consumes lots of memory, the simplest way to
avoid this is to render only currently visible box of scroll pane and update
the rendered part on the viewbox change. I've tried to override
getRenderRect method of JGVTComponent but it only refreshes JGVTComponent
and not svg content itself. I've attached simple test (SVGApplication.java)

Is there a way to force rendering of specified svg content on JGVTComponent
(or any other panel) in explicitly pointed area ?
best regards