Hi Tomasz,

> My previous post with same topic has some error, so I'm sending it again.

Weird... In fact I received the previous message properly (i.e., in my
email) but it doesn't display well in the official mailing list
archive [1]. An unofficial archive displays it as expected [2],
though...

I'd suggest that, when creating a new thread, you didn't forward from
another thread (apparently this was the case) nor reply to a previous
thread and change subject (also a common mistake), as this may confuse
the mailing lists: as a reply/forward messages have embedded metadata
about the original message, the "new" thread may not appear as desired
(typically, for replies it is displayed out of order).

Regards,
 Helder

[1]
http://old.nabble.com/Fwd%3A-Rendering-part-of-svg-document-at-specified-position-in--JGVTComponent-td26856784.html