[NOTE: This is an automatically generated copy of a followup to your article]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>>>>> On 28 Aug 1994, Robert Nicholson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
robert>How do you control the default fields?  ie. I want to add a Fax
robert>field to the template.

>For this, I suggest simply treating fax numbers as telephone numbers, and
>giving them a location of "fax".  Then your entries will look like

>Michael Hucka - University of Michigan AI Lab
>           home: (313) 555-1234
>         office: (313) 555-1234
>            fax: (313) 555-1234
>           home: 1234 My Lane
>                Ann Arbor, MI  48105
>         office: Advanced Technologies Laboratory
>                ..... etc. ....

Yes but that relies on you having them after your "real" location. Is
there no convienient way of adding fields to bbdb's template?

robert>How do I set things up so that I can _selectively_ add entries from
robert>GNUS? ie. not necessarily based on any pattern.. but just solely
robert>through my action.

Thanks. I didn't know about GNU's ':'

Reply via email to