On Sun Sep 6 2015 Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
> Okay, here's a new version of the patch that does that.

Please check my slightly different version of bbdb-copy-fields-as-kill.
I tried to avoid hard-coded formatting rules, but instead I added new
rules to the user variable bbdb-separator-alist.

The other changes listed below are rather minor.

2015-09-07  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-search-changed): Fix docstring.

2015-09-07  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-delete-field-or-record): Use delete for
        phone and address fields.

2015-09-07  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-copy-records-as-kill): Fix docstring.
        Delete unused local variable marker.

2015-09-07  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-copy-fields-as-kill): New command.
        * lisp/bbdb.el (bbdb-separator-alist, bbdb-mode-map): Update
        accordingly.