BTW, I'm using the BBEdit Help to understand the symbols and patterns
you used, but am having a little trouble.

What does the ? represent?  Is that a wildcard?  Is there a way to
limit the wildcard to numbers only?  I see something about a /d for
digits.  Also, the parenthical after the number doesn't seem to be
stripped out and I can't make that take either for some reason.

Any help would be great, but I'll keep slugging along as well.  Thanks
again!
Eric