I work with international clients and often have to download files in
different encodings.

Recently I had a situation where BBEdit could not auto determine the
correct encoding (Traditional Chinese Big5 HKSCS).

The encoding menu at the bottom of the BBEdit document window has a
'other...' option that contains some of the encodings that I need to
use.

However these other encodings don't seem to be available in  the
Reopen Using Encoding menu item or the Read As drop down in the 'Open'
dialog. In my case I would like the option of using the Open menu with
the ability to choose Traditional Chinese Big5 HKSCS  from the Read As
dropdown menu.

How do I do this?

Thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.

Reply via email to