Hello,

I'm creating a page of guitar strumming patterns on my site, and the
format I use often requires more than one space between characters.
So far, I've been accomplishing this by copy/pasting the space entity.

This is slow and repetitive work, though. It would speed things up if
I could just copy the strum pattern in my browser (they're in other
locations on my site), paste them into the html file in BBEdit,
highlight it, and then tell BBEdit to convert the spaces to the
entity.

I tried a program called SmartyPants, but it only converts dashes and
smartquotes.

Thank for your help,

Rob

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.

Reply via email to