When I edit files on my Faculty Web Site (Apache web server) using Fetch (Remote > Edit), I get the following error message:
Document Encoding Mismatch This document contains data which describes its encoding as Unicode (UTF-8, no BOM), but the encoding has been set to Western (ISO Latin 1). Saving this document as-is will likely cause unexpected display of its contents and may prevent BBEdit from opening it in the future. (Cancel) (Save Anyway) .... but I am unable to discover how to correct this situation. Please point me in the right direction to find the info I need to avoid this dialog in future. Thanks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group. To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.
