How do I turn off the 'Show Invisibles' option.

The checkbox is NOT checked in the Preferences/Editor Defaults panel,
yet every document I open is showing its invisible characters. Every
new document I create shows the invisible characters by default. I
have turned off 'save state' on all documents, I have turned ON 'Save
State, and made sure I turned off invisibles before I saved, but
nothing works. It seems like BBEdit is writing my preferences to a
different file than the one it is reading.

Daryl

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.

Reply via email to