I am really very surprised that in order for me to see both my
directory tree and my open documents, I need to create a project.
Projects are not a metaphor that I can apply to every task I have, but
every task I have would benefit from having both a tree view of my
disks and the documents drawer accessible at all times.

Are people like me really the minority? Nearly every other editor
available gives this same functionality, but BBEdit seems to
consciously withhold such a setup.

I've found posts on this dating back to around a year ago, but still
no sign of this in the latest release. Can a BB developer please
justify the lack of this functionality? I'm curious, really. I feel
like there must be something I'm missing, as BBEdit seems to hailed as
THE editor on the Mac.

Thank you!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to