When I select some text and try to insert (from the palette) either of the 
clippings at the end of this message, BBEdit 9.5 crashes. Killing my 
preferences and Application Support subdirectory doesn't help.

I've filled out the crash reporter and sent a message to [email protected], 
but can anyone help me with a workaround? Is there something evil I'm doing in 
these clippings?

        — F 

\begin{figure}[htbp]
        \centering
        
\includegraphics[width=4in]{#BASENAME#/Art/#SELSTART#000#SELEND#-#SELECT#.pdf}
        \caption{#SELSTART#caption#SELEND#}
        \label{fig:#SELECT#}
\end{figure}

===========

\begin{figure}[htbp]
        \centering
        \includegraphics[width=4in]{#BASENAME#/Art/#SELSTART#file name#SELEND#}
        \caption{#SELSTART#caption#SELEND#}
        \label{fig:#SELSTART#label#SELEND#}
\end{figure}

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to