On 4/29/10 at 9:15 PM, [email protected] (Fritz Anderson) wrote:

I've filled out the crash reporter and sent a message to
[email protected], but can anyone help me with a workaround? Is
there something evil I'm doing in these clippings?

There's a bug which causes a crash when using the #BASENAME# placeholder; sorry for the inconvenience. :-(

R.

--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<[email protected]>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to