On Apr 29, 2010 at 11:54 PM -0400, Matt Martini wrote:
Does anyone know a way to use BBEdit as an external editor for Mail.app?
I use it as an external editor for mutt. The editor in Mail is the primary
reason I don't use Mail. I used to use Mailsmith, which is almost perfect,
but the lack of IMAP finally became a show stopper for me.
I don't know if there is a no-hassle method for Mail. I'm interested to
hear what people have to say.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.