Thanks Charlie

I tried your  suggestions but it does not work I still get the
following error

exec of 'bbdiff --resume --wait' failed: No such file or directorysvn:
'bbdiff --resume --wait' returned 255
svn: Error reading spooled REPORT request response

Then I tried to create a script but I get the same deal

exec of '~/shell_scripts/bbdiff.sh' failed: No such file or
directorysvn: '~/shell_scripts/bbdiff.sh' returned 255
svn: Error reading spooled REPORT request response

not sure what's going on but thanks for the suggestion



On Sep 7, 2:45 pm, Charlie Garrison <[email protected]> wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> On 7/09/10 at 3:29 AM -0700, gio <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I am trying to get subversion to default to bbdiff for comparing files
> >but I cannot get it to work properly
>
> >The ~/ .subversion/config doesn't seem to like this line
>
> >diff-cmd = bbdiff --extensions "--resume --wait"
>
> What is the --extensions option? I don't recognize it.
>
> Why quote "--resume --wait"?
>
> Have you tried:
>
>   diff-cmd = "bbdiff --resume --wait"
>
> Or just (no quotes):
>
>   diff-cmd = bbdiff --resume --wait
>
> If neither of those work then create a shell script:
>
> ---------------------------------------------
> #!/bin/sh
>
> bbdiff --wait --resume "$@"
> ---------------------------------------------
>
> And give it name like 'bbdiff.sh' and then set your diff-cmd to that:
>
>   diff-cmd = bbdiff.sh
>
> Charlie
>
> --
>    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <[email protected]>
>
> O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail -www.asciiribbon.org
> 〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to