hi all

I am trying to get subversion to default to bbdiff for comparing files
but I cannot get it to work properly

The ~/ .subversion/config doesn't seem to like this line

diff-cmd = bbdiff --extensions "--resume --wait"

I tried to just type

diff-cmd = bbdiff

This seems to get BBedit to open the 2 files and lists the diffs but
when I click on the list it doesn't work, doesn't move to the line
with the change

Any help pleasE?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to