On Monday, October 11, 2010, David Beck <[email protected]> wrote:

Is there any way to modify the matching patterns that are put into the
function popup so that I can include dividers in this popup?

Ordinarily, this would be done with a comment syntax such as "// #mark -", but unfortunately the PHP scanner doesn't support that today.

If I can get the menu to look for strings that start with "//--" and
consider those "function names", so that they appear in the popup,
that would work well. If somebody could point me to the place that
BBEdit stores the regular expressions it uses to match function names
I could likely take it from there.

It's not done with regular expressions; however, it is on our to-do list.

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<[email protected]>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to