Hello,

I'm new to BBEdit and would really appreciate some guidance in the
following matter.

Is there any way to modify the matching patterns that are put into the
function popup so that I can include dividers in this popup? I just
need it to use the default settings for PHP plus the ability to put in
dividers by using:

//-------------------

If I can get the menu to look for strings that start with "//--" and
consider those "function names", so that they appear in the popup,
that would work well. If somebody could point me to the place that
BBEdit stores the regular expressions it uses to match function names
I could likely take it from there.

Thanks very much.

David Beck

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to