At 12:01 -0800 on 11/07/2010, Linda wrote about Re: ® vs ® and creating shortcuts to submenu:

Sorry, that is what I thought that I said.  I want to use ® and
not the "r" with a circle around it and not the other way around. It
is BBEdit that changes it to the "r" with a circle around it.

Linda

My error in typing. I left out some words (corrections in upper case). It should have read "If it is US-ASCII then this is an error since the character is not a valid character in that character set so the ® entry must be used BY BBEDIT AND TIDY". IOW: BBEdit and Tidy should be using the encoded characters due to the Charset being defined.

 At 10:20 -0800 on 11/07/2010, Linda wrote about &reg; vs and