At 22:53 -0800 1/22/11, Ken Lanxner wrote:
>Now that you have your answer, next time you might find such a question more
>appropriate on Bare Bones' Web Authoring List which is just the place to ask
>about HTML coding. A low traffic list but some very generous help there.

As a matter of interest I really thought, at first, that the OP was complaining
about tables as handled from within BBEdit. That's a feature near and dear to
me because I am always working with tab separated data that simply demands tabs
that can be set like a real typewriter or an 026 keypunch.

I once used Nisus for assembly listings but that went away when they started
using markups in the text part of the file.

I'm stuck on OS 10.3.9 and I sort of hoped newer versions of BBEdit might be
doing what I need. It might even persuade me to give up my SE/30 file server.
But no. It was about HTML.

Sigh.

--
--> If  it's not  on  fire  it's  a  software  problem. <--