Patrick Teng <[email protected]> sez:

>I was wondering where is the location of the scratchpad file, and if I
>can change the location of that file. I would like to store the
>scratchpad file in my Dropbox folder so that I can access it anywhere.
>

Following up on Rich's post, BBEdit's scratchpad is basically a 'super
clipboard' for use within the app, and as such, it isn't intended to be
shared across machines.

So, let me back up and ask what task(s) you're trying to accomplish?



Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.                        <http://www.barebones.com>
P.O. Box 1048, Bedford, MA 01730-1048

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to