On May 1, 2011, at 11:46 AM, Will Mayall wrote:
> If I paste the following (I hope it appears) into a document in
> BBEdit, I see nothing:
>
> більше ніж варто
>
> The characters are there and can be "selected" but they do not show
> up. This happens regardless of the encoding setting I use.
At a guess, your BBEdit font may not have glyphs for the characters you are
pasting.
I am using "Consolas for BBEdit", and when I paste your Cyrillic into a BBEdit
document, it appears perfectly.
Regards,
Neil Faiman
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>