I agree, that's it. Maybe it's not the right/polite way to file
problems, but, I was REALLY tempted to do it me too.
After paying money, (also in euro exactly == dollars, curious, where's
the change rate??) and after trying bbedit for about 30 minutes, saw
that a certain number of good features were gone (read the manual to
be sure, I couldn't believe.. But.. ), while other simple but
effective features that I asked in the years (really several mails, I
use bbedit since 1999..) still aren't implemented, and they say 'we
are working on them'...
So I restored version 9 and reported all the things, the polite way
(with a certain difficulty to stop my lowest instincts..). Very few
things still keeps me from switching to softwares like Espresso or
TextMate right now...
It's quite a sad thing, though. Hope they SOON clean up things and get
it back better.