G. T. Stresen-Reuter wrote:

I still have my 4.5 CD in a box somewhere... I can even remember
reviewers going on and on about what great support it had for HTML!

That beats me by quite a distance. :) I started with BBEdit 6.0 after switching to the Mac from Windows, and buying BBEdit on the recommendation of the authors of the Windows-only HTML editor that I had been using. I switched to TextMate around its version 1.2 release, then switched back with BBEdit 9.6.

--
Watts Martin <lay...@gmail.com>