At 04:46 a -0700 09/10/2011, Douglas Mencken didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

Can you please point me to location where I can download a version of
BBEdit which would run on my hardware (Power Mac, OS X Tiger).

BBEdit Release Notes Archive
<http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/archived_notes.html>

BBEdit 9.3.1 Release Notes
<http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/arch_bbedit931.html>

   BBEdit 9.3.1 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later
   (10.4.11, 10.5.8, 10.6.7 or later recommended).

   This version is a Universal application: it runs
   natively on both Intel-based and PowerPC-based Macs.

I don't see a download for it, though.

Are payments still accepted for previous versions?

I've been wondering this too, since I've got 6.5 and would like to upgrade (I'm also on Tiger). And wondering what the price would be, especially since v10 is now cheaper.

-boo