I'd mentioned this a few weeks ago but finally got around to organizing this a
little. It's a set of scripts that are mostly cobbled together from other
places that add some useful little functional bits to BBEdit:

- Duplicate Lines
- Join Line With Next
- Open Line Up
- Set Tab Width
- Smart Home Move/Select
- Smart New Line

The last one is a sort of "catch all" function that attempts to Do The Right
Thing based on the context of the current language and line. In a C-like
language on a line that ends with a "{" it will add a closing "}" two lines
below and put the cursor indented between them; in Python, it will indent after
a line ending with ":" and close braces and parentheses; and so on. It can
continue bullet lists in YAML and Markdown and even help create docblock-style
comments.

The web page describes them a bit more and also gives the original sources,
since most of these scripts aren't mine, although I've hacked on several of
them to either make them compatible with BBEdit 10 or just work the way I think
they should.

http://www.ranea.org/bbedit_editoractions.html

--
Watts Martin