I am using BBE 9.6.3 on 10.5.8 (so I can not go to BBE 10) and I have run into a problem with the IMG tags generated via Markup->Inline->Image. My page has a charset of UTF-8 and I am attempting to add an IMG tag pointing at a JPG whose name contains accented letters. Instead of the file name showing up using these letters, they are showing up as %XX%XX (ie: The Encoded UTF-8 version of the character's ISO-8859-1 Codepoint). My problem is that when I try to use the image from the Web Site (where the character occurs in the file name) the browser does not find it (I get the ALT string not the image). I have to manually replace the %XX%XX with the character in the tag for it to work. Is this a known problem and if so is there a fix/setting so the SRC parm is created with the character not the encoded value?

Thanks.