At 17:33 -0700 on 08/28/2012, Robert Scott wrote about Windows alternative to BBEdit:

Hey all,
I'm a BBEdit user, but I just got a job as a Developer at a Windows shop,
They are using TextPad...  Can anyone recommend an alternative, something
closer to BBEdit or Coda?

Thanks!

Interesting I have the same need. I am working with someone who has a Windows Machine and I aimed him at NotePad ++ which does the basic formatting and coloring of the tags but nothing more. He looked at my BBEdit and wants a Windows equivalent with the format checking, code generation (ie: The Markup menu features), etc. Hopefully someone here can aim us in the direction of a Windows program with the same level of features as BBE. The ones I see require you to know HTML as opposed to BBE which can do the HTML template generation that can fill in the parms and tags.