Hello,

Folders *always* appear at the top of my "Most Recently Used" list, even
if/when I have used various text files *more* recently.  That seems very
unintuitive and confusing to me.  I would like folders and files to be
treated equally.  I have tried the following preference, but it does not
change the "folders on top no matter what" behavior:

defaults write com.barebones.bbedit MostRecentItemsGroupLimit:Folders -int 0

Please advise.

Thank you