If the only issue standing between you and a simple search-and-replace is
the varying spaces from page to page, create a TextFactory that Optimizes
your entire site (HTML pages, that is), and then perform the
search-and-replace. Afterward, you can use a TextFactory to Format each of
your HTML pages.