Thank you for your post Neil. This is going to make it much easier for me
to manage my open files. I wondered if you knew of a way to group certain
files together for the next editing session, so that you could be selective
about which files appeared in the side bar without having to manage them
manually each time. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Robyn