On 6/12/18 at 12:21 PM, bbedit@googlegroups.com ('Martin Petersen' via BBEdit Talk) wrote:

Thanks, but still no syntax colouring. Any idea?

The short answer :-) is that BBEdit does not offer syntax coloring for AppleScript due to various technical & practical considerations.

Instead, we suggest you use the AppleScript Editor -- or if your scripting needs are more extensive, we highly recommend Script Debugger (and use it ourselves).

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <http://www.barebones.com/>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email