Thanks, Chris. I didn't know about the Windows palette and now will keep it
open at all times! Also I gave it a shortcut, as you suggested.

I guess I don't understand why the Windows dropdown menu couldn't use the
same implementation (highlight + dot). Anyway, I'll go through the proper
channels to make a request.

Thanks again -- Barbara