On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 4:16:43 PM UTC-7, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> and then copy the resulting tags file to wherever it is that BBEdit wants
> it.

Hmmm.... the file seems to have been created successfully, but I can't get
it to work.

BBEdit says "the Completion Data folder contains tags files. These tags
files should be placed in subfolders corresponding to their languages
(found in ). For example, the subfolder containing a Python tags file must
be named “Python”."

I created a subfolder named "Text File" and put the "tags" file in it, then
restarted BBEdit, and opened a text file. None of my entries are visible in
the Completion popup.

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>