Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the reply.

On 3/14/07, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, last year wasn't such a great success but I would be willing to
mentor again for this. ...if it gets accepted a second year in the
row. (Your proposal better be good!) If you want to give it a show I
am more than happy to help.

Thanks again. I am willing to give my best effort to this project

I haven't really had the time to test it - but it seems 1.5 support
is more or less there.
So support for 1.6 (with testcases) would be a viable project.

This is great. This will be a useful project, because people are
starting to move to Java 1.6.

Well... I need to study a bit on the class file format changes in Java
1.6 while getting familiar with the bcel and  IMHO, this will be good
starting point for me to  start contributing to the bcel project.

Thanks
Sameera Madushan