[Freitag, 9. Februar 2007 18:00] schrieb Larry Finger (wrote):
> Jochen Puchalla wrote:
> > Hi Larry,
> >
> > I tried both versions with the combined patch on 2.6.20-rc7, still only
> > 100kB/s. Could this be related to the fact that I have a b-type router
> > and not a g-type?
>
> It shouldn't. I just ran tests here with different settings on my AP. With
> a B-only setting, I get a maximum of 5.5 Mbs. In Mixed B/G-mode, I get 5.9
> Mbs and with G only, the rate is 6.3 Mbs. All of these were run with an
> iwconfig rate of 11 Mbs.

Hi Larry,

finally I switched to 2.6.20 and your second revision patch and it works!
I get >2Mbps with iperf, that's great!
Probably the maximum rate was also reduced by another network on the same
channel, now I switched to an exclusive channel and the rate doesn't drop.
Green light for upstream from me :-)
Again, many thanks!

Gruß,
Jochen
--
"In a world without fences and walls, who needs gates and windows?"

Das bessere Office kostenlos: http://de.openoffice.org/
Einfach der bessere Browser:  http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all