On Saturday 02 February 2008 04:52:59 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On the other hand, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that
> PERHAPS if you have ANY brainpower left, you include a full dmesg as
> well as an lsmod | grep b43 as well as an iwlist wlan0 scan ... or not.

Ok, well. Seems like I'm not the most inhuman person on this list anymore. ;)
Yayy!!! :D

David, you are using the wrong firmware version (too new). Downgrade please.
The human readable warning for this got lost in the 2.6.24 merge process.
2.6.24.1 will include a human readable warning for this.

--
Greetings Michael.