Hi,

On Feb 2, 2008 11:22 AM, Michael Buesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday 02 February 2008 04:52:59 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > On the other hand, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that
> > PERHAPS if you have ANY brainpower left, you include a full dmesg as
> > well as an lsmod | grep b43 as well as an iwlist wlan0 scan ... or not.
>
> Ok, well. Seems like I'm not the most inhuman person on this list anymore. ;)
> Yayy!!! :D

Unfortunately I couldn't see any answers from you yet. But for now you
are not winning. I really appreciate your help and I know how hard
some kind of question can be. But I think some guys are needing a bit
of this:
http://www.portodegalinhas.tur.br/apraia.htm

;D
plz, don't be offended.

Your work are great and I can get rid of ndiswrapper now.

Thanks in advance,

David