Awesome response.

PS There's the old tale about the monkeys in a cage.  You put bananas up
in the center and give them a chair. Eventually one gets on the chair,
and you use a firehose on them.  After a time as soon as any monkey goes
toward the chair the others pull him down.. wanting to not get the
firehose treatment.  Replace some monkeys.  Repeat.  After a time NO
monkey will let ANY monkey go for the bananas but they don't actually
know why... they've learned that "all the other monkeys want to stop it"
so "it must be a bad thing."  That's human nature.  It's an AWESOME
THING when a person who earlier had issues with his driver and got them
fixed is now able to help another person.  That's the opposite of the
monkey thing.  Well done.  Oh sorry for ranting, so I moved it to the PS
in hopes I don't get flamed ;)