On 12/18/2009 10:19 AM, Gábor Stefanik wrote:

>> Is there anything that I can try or any information that I can provide
>> to make it work?
>
> BCM4322 is an N-PHY device, which is not yet supported; it will
> probably be the next thing I will implement, once Larry completes the
> reverse engineering for this PHY.

Besides the type 4 N PHY, I also have to do the RE for the type 6 PHY,
which is known as an SSLPN PHY (single-stream low-power N PHY). :)

To make your 4322 work now, you need to implement the Broadcom hybrid
STA wl driver. You can build that from files obtained from Broadcom,
or many distros have a pre-made package.

Larry