2010/1/3 Daniel Kuehn <enha...@gmail.com>:
> I am the (un)lucky owner of a Macbook of late 2009 model, which has a
> Broadcom combo card (BT + WLAN sharing 3 antennas) but neither the b43 or
> broadcom-sta support it, I just get invalid parameters or the interface
> disappears.
>
> Is there anyway I could help you guys with getting this wlan card to work? I
> could test experimental drivers or try to bash it to work or such, it would
> just be awesome if I could get it to work.
>
> The chip PCI ID is 14e4:4353 if that helps you any, its a wireless N card as
> I have understod it, but there exist no info that either confirm or discard
> the PCI ID as a WLAN card. I havent been able to get any info of which card
> this is supposed to be from broadcoms sortiment, I cannot find any of the
> cards listen on broadcoms homepage to match with this card.

Could you check what chipset is it? I think you should see something like:
b43-phy0: Broadcom 43** WLAN found
where 43** is number I ask for.

Gábor: do you have still access to this 14e4:4353 device? If Daniel
won't able to check chipset, could you do this? I don't think that
BCM43224 you noted is correct. Could you double check that?

I just would like to fill table on
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/b43 with this device.

--
Rafał