No, it don't help me.
Why don't you do this:
1. go to the page you just suggested me.
2. Click on the 'whats new' blinking link.

What a poorly designed website !!
Trust me, anyone who have learned HTML just 7 days back, can design a
website better than this.
How come they are developing languages for kids and for 'serious'
works too ?


Thanks,
MOhammad


--- In [email protected], Omi Azad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Doesn't http://www.indicybers.com/eng_index.html link help you?
> 
> Omi
> 
> 
> 
> On 8/17/05, beeplove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  > Abhishek,
>  >
>  > I visited your site. As I don't know hindi, I couldn't read your page
>  > contents without downloadable file names.
>  >
>  > Just curious to know,
>  > What language you used to develop this software?
>  > Is it an open source?
>  > What are the supported platforms?
>  > Where can I see the EULA?
>  > Is there any other software product from your company/organization?
>  >
>  >
>  > Thanks,
>  > Mohammad Khan
>  >





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to