--- Ahmed Sirajee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On second thought, I am keeping the CDs for our
> roadshow.
 
> MAK hope you'll agree with me, and we also had your
> words on Ankur CDs. [100
> of them will be nice for a start!!!]. We are going
> to need them.

How about 100 caps of "Google Gulp" (can guess what
made you to start this topic); 

On second thought, I am not giving away 100/1000(as I
uttered) CDs to BDLUG/ANKUR, I am keeping these for
our freecd project. Eventhough there ain't a single CD
yet.

> Sincerely,
> 
> 
> alok
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Ahmed Arif Sirajee
> 880172961331
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been
> removed]
> 
> 


Regards
MAK
--------------------------
Technology for Mankind
http://www.maktech.org


                
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 
http://mail.yahoo.com


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to