Hello everyone

I am running Slackware10.2; kernel 2.6.13-Emon10; it's
a custom compiled kernel.

I have just downloaded mplayer(MPlayer 1.0pre7try2)
from linuxpackages.net & configured it with the
following option


./configure --enable-gui


then ran "make"

then made a pkg out of it using "checkinstall"

Installed the pkg and ran the command "gmplyer" and
got the following result

****************
bash-3.00$ gmplayer
MPlayer 1.0pre7try2-3.3.6 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team
CPU: Advanced Micro Devices Duron Spitfire (Family: 6,
Stepping: 1)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
CPUflags:  MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 0
SSE2: 0
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 3DNow
3DNowEx

Creating config file: /home/jadukor/.mplayer/config

vo: X11 running at 1024x768 with depth 24 and 32 bpp
(":0.0" => local display)
Failed to open /dev/rtc: Device or resource busy (it
should be readable by the user.)
****************

It just hangs there, I have to press Ctrl+c to break
the action.

I had the following options on my kernel config file.

******************
CONFIG_RTC=m
CONFIG_GEN_RTC=m
CONFIG_GEN_RTC_X=y
*****************

So.... what is the problem??

Thanks in advance :-)
Emon



                
__________________________________ 
Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page! 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Reply via email to