Dear Luggers

Hi to all.

I was wondering, if any of you can give a first hand analysis of the RADIUS 
servers you have used. I am looking for a comparison between GNU Radius, Open 
Radius and FreeRadius. But if your experience is with anything else, please 
feel free to put that also.

Below are the specific areas that I am interested in

a. Integration with other softwares (like database server ,access point, or any 
other device)

b. Configuration Issues

c. Performance

Please note: I DO NOT NEED REFERENCE TO ANY SITE OR URL, that is something I´m 
doing myself. All I am asking for is your OWN personal experience if you´d like 
to share.

thanks to everyone.

Best regards

Shahriar


                
---------------------------------
Bring words and photos together (easily) with
 PhotoMail  - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to