Folks,
As Allan generally requested a while back, i submit this:
The annual Guelph organic conference/tradeshow occurs mainly on JAN.26/27 2002. See [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My main reason for this is that Hugh Lovel is booked to present a 2-hour basic ( as billed )... "Biodynamics"...or quantum agriculture.... and later a 2-hr. advanced of same. ( that's on Sunday).
For those who can still manage it, the reduced advance rates are applicable if postmarked by Jan.3!! ( sorry, i overlooked that detail myself till this morning)
I'm going to phone the organizer to see if they'll accept other money transfers till then for any who might be interested.
........manfred