I get dirty, hurt my back and knees, and go right out and do it again each year. HMMM. Haven't I heard that the definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing the same way and expecting a different result???

(Call me "crazy") I MUST find another way!

Another interpretation is " OPTIMISM"  without some measure of this many workers on the land would not do anything. Certainly each year we must try to work a little more inteligently. The older we get the more important this becomes. You have chosen yourself a great challenge and I wish you luck. Peter.